The buying process is broken down into three separate segments, making it easy to understand!
Uncover What You Are Looking For
Estimate Expenses & Costs
Discuss the buying process & review the paperwork/documents you’ll need for your purchase. Discuss different options on how we can help you find your dream home.
Estimate the expenses & costs involved in the purchase, set-up expectations, & learn about what you are looking for.
We'll assist in arranging an appointment with a mortgage broker/specialist. Don't worry, we have several mortgage broker/specialist partners who are available to pre-qualify you for your property.
Professional Home Buyer Tours
In-Depth Market Analysis
Contracts, Negotiation & Prepare to Close
Complete Transaction Management
Now the fun begins! Once we have determined your needs, we enroll you in our home match program where we search properties suited to your requirements. We’ll organize a time to show you homes that match your criteria. Based on your likes and dislikes of the first few homes we show you, we’ll direct you to more homes that could be your potential dream home.
Once you’ve chosen a home you LOVE, we'll prepare an assessment based on the property location, style and condition. We’ll then explain and discuss a pricing strategy.
Contracts, Negotiation & Prepare to Close: We’ll carefully review and present our offers, ensure that we successfully negotiate the strongest terms that protect your interest and cause us to close on time without any surprises.
Complete Transaction Management: We’ll manage all the details of the real estate transaction on a daily basis, stay on top of all matters to be sure the transaction closes on time and goes through a stress-free completion.
We provide a ton of benefits that you'll love, just like our past clients do. These benefits include:
• Moving Binder: We’ll provide you with a personalized moving package with checklists, guides and necessary materials to assist in your move.
• Lunch the day of your big move so you can focus on your actual move
• Housewarming Party: Who doesn’t love a party? We’ll co-host a housewarming party within 3 months of your move by providing food for up to 25 people
• Client Appreciation Program: Even after closing, we are there to assist you with all your real estate needs. You can consider us as your source of referrals for all types of business whether related to a real estate transaction or not.
• Miracle Home Program: Every home we sell becomes a Miracle Home. Part of our professional fee is contributed to Children’s Miracle Network & BC Children’s Hospital.
Real estate should be a fun and enjoyable experience. With us, it is. Talk with an expert to get started.